This course has been designed to enable you enhance your understanding of the principles, concepts, models, and tools of project management, including project life cycle, project charter, project scope, project schedule, project budget, project risk, project quality, project communication. It will bring to life the applicability of the project management techniques and methods to various situations and scenarios, such as defining project objectives and deliverables, creating project plans and schedules, managing project resources and costs, identifying and mitigating project risks and issues, tracking and reporting project progress and performance.
On completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the principles, concepts, models, and tools of project management:
- Apply the project management techniques and methods to various situations and scenarios:
- Develop analytical and communication skills
- Foster ethical awareness and behavior that are crucial for professional project management.
- Prepare for a career in the field of project management or related areas:
This course will be delivered through the following modules.
- Getting Started with Project Management
- Project Management Governance
- Planning for Time Cost and Scope
- Planning for Project Risks, Communication, and Change Control
- Managing a Project
- Executing the Project Closeout Phase