This course is designed to enhance your knowledge and understanding of management accounting techniques to support management in planning, controlling and monitoring performance within your business. Through simulations you will be able to enhance your skills to effectively communicate the complex solutions to business related decisions as well as apply critical self-awareness and personal resource management skills in the context of a diverse business environment.
On completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the nature, source and purpose of management information
- Explain and apply data analysis and statistical techniques
- Explain and apply cost accounting techniques
- Prepare budgets for planning and control
- Compare actual costs with standard costs and analyze any variances
- Explain and apply performance measurements and monitor business performance.
This course will be delivered through the following modules.
- Why Management Accounting
- Financial statement analysis and Interpretation
- Financial Modelling
- Prospective Financial information
- Value chain Analysis
- Modern approaches to MA
- Operating Segments
- Unit cost Analysis
- Spend Analysis
- Investment Appraisal(Financial And Economic Analysis)